Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Money Matters
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: A financial literacy program for adult and teen learners developed by ABC Life Literacy Canada with volunteers from TD Bank. Money Matters reduces anxiety and increases your confidence is managing money. A 4 week series on Tuesday evenings, Sept 5, 12, 19, and 26. Workbooks and trained instruction is provided free of charge. This program is FREE. Please pre-register.
- Location: Didsbury Library, 2033 - 19th Ave - 7 pm
- Contact: Inez Kosinski - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.