Events Scheduled For|
Saturday, January 27, 2018
- Family Literacy Day
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Join us in the challenge with libraries across the country vying for the title of most readerly community. We challenge everyone to read for 15 minutes - out loud, or to yourself, or as a family - then log your readfor15 with us on Facebook, Twitter, a postcard or a phone call to the Library at 403-335-3142. Then Read S'more. A partnership with Mountain View Communities Adult Learning Society. Come and Learn at Play Every Day! Bring the entire family, grandparents too, and join us to Read some more and make S'mores! Try board games for young and old, new and classic. Scavenger hunts and puzzles for every age.
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 19 Ave and your own home - All day
- Contact: Inez Kosinski - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.