Events Scheduled For|
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Out of School Care
- Host: Didsbury Neighborhood Place
- Description: The goal of the Didsbury Out of School Care Association program (DOSCA) is to provide for the needs of growing children. DOSCA is open for no-school days. The fun is endless with daily themes, swimming, skating, games, crafts, and outdoor play. Cost is $45. Designed for ages 5-12. Contact Tammy de Graaf, DOSCA Facilitator at 403-335-8719 for further information. DOSCA Registration Package can be found on the Town's website at https://tinyurl.com/y92bv52b
- Location: Didsbury Memorial Complex - 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Contact: Jolene Sanford - Phone: 403-335-8719 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar
- Floor Shuffleboard
- Host: Didsbury 5-0 Club
- Description: Floor Shuffleboard runs the first and third Wednesday of each week. For information, call Wayne at 403-335-4656.
- Location: Didsbury 5-0 Club, 2500 - 15 Avenue - Please call for time.
- Contact: Sherry Gerbrandt - Phone: 403-518-7173 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.