Events Scheduled For|
Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Train Club Meets
- Host: Mountain View Model Railroad Club
- Description: Join us for fun with trains, try your hand running a train and learn techniques for building a layout.
- Location: Didsbury Museum - 1 to 4 PM
- Contact: Rick Astle - Phone: 403-556-8121 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Local Market
- Host: Mountainview Market
- Description: The Mountainview Market is a year-round farmers-type market that is held once a month on Saturdays at the Didsbury Memorial Complex. There will be more than 30 different vendors each month. This is a great opportunity for crafters to offer their goods year round, and for you to stay in touch with your local home-based sales reps. If you are interested in a table, send an e-mail or call. Free parking. Free admission. Concession on site.
- Location: Didsbury Memorial Complex, 1702 - 21st Avenue - 11 am - 3 pm
- Contact: Melissa Brauer - Phone: 403-975-5948 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Antiques Road Show
- Host: Friends of Glenbow
- Description: Friends of Glenbow would like to invite the residents of Cremona and Water Valley to our 1st Annual Antiques Road Show and Auction. At this event you can bring any jewellery, art, antiques and even comics to be appraised by several appraisers including Sheldon Smithens from Canadian Pickers as well as another cast member Gerry Frost! You may have the option to sell your items to a few of our fabulous guests. Following the appraisals there will be a live auction with such items as Flasmes Suite tickets, Stampede Parade tickets, a custom forged knife and SO much more. All the money raised will benefit the children at Glenbow elementary school funding all field trips and purchasing sports equipment, art supplies and the list goes on! So please join us for a great day and raise funds for the kids! Tickets can be ahead of time through our FOG members (search FOG on Facebook) Event Brite or they may be purchased at the door.
- Location: Lion's Event Centre Cochrane Alberta - 11am-7pm
- Contact: Laura Murray - Phone: 403-981-7757 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.