Events Scheduled For|
Friday, April 20, 2018
- Lifeguard Cert
- Host: Didsbury Aquatic Centre
- Description: Take the Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard Certification (NL). Pre-requisites: Must be a minimum of 16 years of age, have standard first aid (proof required), and Bronze Cross certifications. Course runs April 16 - 20 from 8 am - 4 pm all 5 days. Bring a one piece swim suit, towels, paper, pens, food, drinks, and your Canadian Lifesaving Manual. Cost $305 plus GST.
- Location: Didsbury Memorial Complex, Aquatic Centre, 1702 21 Ave - 8 - 4 pm
- Contact: Vicki Godsall - Phone: 403-335-7369 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.