Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Wonder of Watercolor
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: Enjoy exploring this timeless and adventurous medium. Learn the basic technics while enjoying demos and completing a beginner level painting. Demos of specific topics will also augment the classes. Bring your own photo references and if time allows a still life set up will be provided. A supply kit will be available for those who require one for an additional cost. DATES: Tuesdays, April 3, 10, 17. COST: $135. Deadline to register: March 27th
- Location: Cremona Community Engagement Site, 206 3rd Street East - 6:30 - 9:30 pm
- Contact: Janice Shand - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Budget Presentation
- Host: Village of Cremona
- Description: 2018 Budget Presentation. View the Budget Presentation at cremona.ca, then come to the event for detailed information. Residents are welcome.
- Location: Cremona Council Chambers located at the historical Cremona United Church at 106 1st Avenue - 6 pm
- Contact: Luana Smith - Phone: 403-637-3762 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.