Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Council Meeting
- Host: Village of Cremona
- Description: Council meetings are held the third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. An informal coffee time is held prior to the Council meetings from 6:30 to 7 pm. Council meetings are currently located at the FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue. Residents welcome.
- Location: FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue, Cremona - 7:00 PM
- Contact: Luana Smith - Phone: 403-637-3762 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar
- Wonder of Watercolor
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: Enjoy exploring this timeless and adventurous medium. Learn the basic technics while enjoying demos and completing a beginner level painting. Demos of specific topics will also augment the classes. Bring your own photo references and if time allows a still life set up will be provided. A supply kit will be available for those who require one for an additional cost. DATES: Tuesdays, April 3, 10, 17. COST: $135. Deadline to register: March 27th
- Location: Cremona Community Engagement Site, 206 3rd Street East - 6:30 - 9:30 pm
- Contact: Janice Shand - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.