Events Scheduled For|
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Choir and Handbells
- Host: Sundre Community Choir
- Description: Spring Concert. Admission by Donation.
- Location: Sundre United Church, 118 Centre St N - 2 pm
- Contact: Jean Dickman - Phone: 403-638-4828 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Collective Kitchen
- Host: Mountain View Communities Adult Learning Society
- Description: Join this FREE one day professional leadership training including Alberta Food Safety Basics certification. Collective kitchens bring together small groups to cook, share knowledge, resources and food skills. Participants will learn how to set up a program from start to completion. Topics include: recruitment, budgeting, sourcing and meal planning. Lunch provided. Register online mvcals.org
- Location: Cremona School Foods Lab - 9am-3pm
- Contact: Jan Skaluba - Phone: 403-518-7020 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Book Launch
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Join local author, Katie Scheffler to help launch her first children's book, Plungermania. Katie not only wrote this delightful, imaginative tale, but she created all the illustrations, which she will share with you at this launch event. Save the date - there will be cake!
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 - 19th Avenue - 2 pm
- Contact: Inez Kosinski - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Music for Mothers
- Host: Tracie Skeet-Brook
- Description: "Songs My Mother Taught Me" - an enjoyable afternoon of Classical, Musical Theatre and Celtic music honouring Mothers.....with tea and treats........... Starring - Soprano - Tracie Skeet-Brook, Accompanied by - Trudy Ballard (Piano) and Anne Burchill (Flute).............. Saturday May 5 - 2pm at St. John's Anglican Church (4821-50st) Olds. and Sunday May 6 - 2pm at Three Hills Arts Academy (201-5 Ave S) Three Hills...........Advance Tickets $25 available online at ticketor.com/broadwayshowstoppers
- Location: St. John's Anglican Church 4821-50st Olds, AB. - 2 p.m.
- Contact: Tracie Skeet-Brook - Phone: 403-335-9345 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Draft Horse Sale
- Host: Olds Regional Exhibition
- Description: Wild Rose Draft Horse Sale, May 4 and 5. Tack auction on Friday, Horse Sale starts at 10:30 am on Saturday, followed by Wagons and Buggies. Public welcome.
- Location: Olds Cow Palace, 5116 - 54th Street - See description for times on the 29th
- Contact: Denise Rice - Phone: 403-556-3770 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.