Events Scheduled For|
Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Death Matters
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: A bi-monthly gathering on the fourth Thursday of every month. Discuss issues related to death and dying. Death has become a taboo topic, but talking about death is not morbid, nor will it make death arrive faster. Conversations around death and dying reduce fear, clarify misconceptions, provide options and knowledge, and enable us to more fully live until we die. Upcoming sessions: January 25 - Mediumship with Lois Unger of the Healing Barn. March 22 - Hospice with representatives from the Olds and District Hospice. May 24 - Death Café. Enjoy some tea, eat cake, and discuss dath with the hopes of increasing awareness of death to help people make the most of their finite lives.
- Location: Didsbury Library, 2033 - 19th Ave - 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Contact: Inez Kosinski - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.