Events Scheduled For|
Monday, May 28, 2018
- Beginners Yoga
- Host: Didsbury Neighborhood Place
- Description: Held Monday evenings from April 2nd to May 28th. $110 plus GST per person. Payment required to reserve a spot. Register today.
- Location: Didsbury Neighbourhood Place, 1606 14th Street - 4:45 - 5:45 pm
- Contact: Alayna McMane - Phone: 403-335-8719 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Beginners Pickleball
- Host: Town of Didsbury
- Description: You've been hearing a lot about Pickleball these days, and the Town has set up a program for all of us to try out. The fun happens from April 23rd to June 27th in the Didsbury High School Gymnasium. Pickleball is a paddle sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis, with the main difference being that you hit a perforated plastic ball over the net. You can play singles or doubles, but doubles is often the favourite. The game is relatively easy to learn and can develop into a face-paced, competitive game once you get onto it. It is a sport for all ages and abilities. Beginners' Pickleball will run from 7 - 9 pm on Mondays beginning April 23rd (except for May 21st, Victoria Day). Advanced Pickleball (3.0 ranking and above) runs on Wednesdays, also from 7 - 9 pm, beginning April 25th. Cost is $3/person per evening. Cash only.
- Location: Didsbury High School Gym, 1515 - 15th Ave - 7 - 9 pm
- Contact: Sarah Eichhorst - Phone: 403-335-3391 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.