Events Scheduled For|
Saturday, June 2, 2018
- Peak Theatre Prod'n
- Host: Sundre Arts Centre
- Description: Peak Theatre Players presents "Aspirin and Elephants", a comedy about family, life, love, marriage, and the inevitability of change. For more audiences, some coarse language. On May 25, 26, 31, June 1 and 2. Beverages for sale for $5. Free light snack served at intermission. Cash only. Tickets $25 online at sundreartscentre.com or at Greenwood Neighbourhood Place. Assigned seating.
- Location: Sundre Arts Centre, 100 2nd Avenue NW Sundre - Doors open at 7 pm, Show starts at 8 pm.
- Contact: Cindy Orr - Phone: 403-638-8475 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Mountain View Arts Society Calendar
- Dropped Stitches
- Host: Olds Municipal Library
- Description: Join other yarn crafters at the library and help launch our new community group. We will meet the first Saturday of each month. New to yarn craft? Don't be shy. All experience levels are welcome! There are even opportunities to use your crafty talent for a good cause. Hooks and needles welcome. Whether you love to knit or prefer to crochet, our group is open to all stitching enthusiasts. Mature teens are also welcome to join the fun. Drop in and join us. FREE
- Location: Olds Municipal Library - 10:30am
- Contact: Dacia F - Phone: 403-556-6460 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar
- Quilt Auction
- Host: MCC Charity Auction
- Description: Come and enjoy the fun, homemade food and fabulous auction on June 1 and 2 at the Didsbury Memorial Complex! Held every third year in Didsbury, this is one of the biggest, and most popular auctions around. Some of the staples: * Food and Fellowship - And lots of it! * Handmade quilts raise significant funds. Individual quilts have often fetched more $2500. * Collecting coins for My Coins Count, an effort to collect spare change for MCC's work. This year's My Coins Count funds in Alberta will support MCC's international food and agriculture projects. * Ten Thousand Villages, an MCC sister organization brings a unique blend of fair trade jewellery, home decor, gifts and more. All created by more than 130 artisan groups in more than 38 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. There is no admission fee. In 2015, the last time the MCC Relief Sale was in Didsbury, they raised over $190,000! Please come and support the MCC. Visit mccreliefsale.com for more information.
- Location: Didsbury and District Memorial Complex,1702 - 21 Avenue - 7:30 - 9 am: Pancake Breakfast 9:30 am - 3 pm: Opening and Live Auction 11 am - 2 pm: Food Booths Open 10 am - 12 pm: Live Auction
- Contact: Angela Bennett - Phone: 403-275-6935 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar