Events Scheduled For|
Saturday, June 2, 2018
- Peak Theatre Prod'n
- Host: Sundre Allied Arts Society
- Description: Peak Theatre Players presents "Aspirin and Elephants", a comedy about family, life, love, marriage, and the inevitability of change. For more audiences, some coarse language. On May 25, 26, 31, June 1 and 2. Beverages for sale for $5. Free light snack served at intermission. Cash only. Tickets $25 online at sundreartscentre.com or at Greenwood Neighbourhood Place. Assigned seating.
- Location: Sundre Arts Centre, 100 2nd Avenue NW Sundre - Doors open at 7 pm, Show starts at 8 pm.
- Contact: Society Office - Phone: 403-638-1224 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Mountain View County Calendar
- Quilt Auction
- Host: MCC Charity Auction
- Description: Come and enjoy the fun, homemade food and fabulous auction on June 1 and 2 at the Didsbury Memorial Complex! Held every third year in Didsbury, this is one of the biggest, and most popular auctions around. Some of the staples: * Food and Fellowship - And lots of it! * Handmade quilts raise significant funds. Individual quilts have often fetched more $2500. * Collecting coins for My Coins Count, an effort to collect spare change for MCC's work. This year's My Coins Count funds in Alberta will support MCC's international food and agriculture projects. * Ten Thousand Villages, an MCC sister organization brings a unique blend of fair trade jewellery, home decor, gifts and more. All created by more than 130 artisan groups in more than 38 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. There is no admission fee. In 2015, the last time the MCC Relief Sale was in Didsbury, they raised over $190,000! Please come and support the MCC. Visit mccreliefsale.com for more information.
- Location: Didsbury and District Memorial Complex,1702 - 21 Avenue - 7:30 - 9 am: Pancake Breakfast 9:30 am - 3 pm: Opening and Live Auction 11 am - 2 pm: Food Booths Open 10 am - 12 pm: Live Auction
- Contact: Angela Bennett - Phone: 403-275-6935 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- WaterValley Stampede
- Host: Water Valley Community Association
- Description: 65th Annual Water Valley Stampede, June 2 and 3. Admission $15 adults, $5 children 6-15. Free Camping. Saturday Night Dance at 9 pm with TC and Company for $10. (adults only). Featuring FCA events, Wild Horse Race, Wild Cow Milking, Mutton Busting (age 6), Wild Pony Race (ages 7-12). Further info, call 403-973-0006 or visit fcarodeo.com or email watervalleyrodeoatgmail.com.
- Location: Rodeo grounds 5 miles west of Water Valley on Hwy 579 - 1 pm
- Contact: Elly VandenEnden - Phone: 403-637-2775 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Appaloosa Horse Show
- Host: Olds Regional Exhibition
- Description: Everyone welcome.
- Location: MegaDome, Exhibition Grounds, 5223 - 54 St, Olds - All day
- Contact: Denise Rice - Phone: 403-556-3770 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.