Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Council Meeting
- Host: Village of Cremona
- Description: Council meetings are held the third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. An informal coffee time is held prior to the Council meetings from 6:30 to 7 pm. Council meetings are currently located at the FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue. Residents welcome.
- Location: FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue, Cremona - 7:00 PM
- Contact: Luana Smith - Phone: 403-637-3762 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar
- Movie at CES
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: Murder On The Orient Express - A lavish trip through Europe quickly unfolds into a race against time to solve a murder aboard a train. When an avalanche stops the Orient Express dead in its tracks, the world's greatest detective -- Hercule Poirot -- arrives to interrogate all passengers and search for clues before the killer can strike again. COST: $5. Deadline to register: June 12th, 2018
- Location: Community Engagement Site, 206 3rd Street East - 1 - 3 pm
- Contact: Janice Shand - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.