Events Scheduled For|
Sunday, July 22, 2018
- Host: Didsbury Agricultural Society
- Description: Family Fun Gymkhanas on May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, and September 16th. Come have an afternoon full of family fun. Meet new and old friends. Awards handed out at the Wind Up Gymkhana on September 16th. Divisions: In Hand, 12 and Under, 13-18 yrs, Over 18. Events: Barrels, Poles, Keyhole, Pole Bending, Stakes, Flags. Registrations open at 11 am the day of the event. $10/horse/rider combination. Plus a one-time annual $10 Ag Society membership.
- Location: Didsbury Agricultural Society Grounds - 12 pm start
- Contact: Shirley Madge - Phone: 403-335-4494 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Beef and Barley Days
- Host: Carstairs and District Agricultural Society
- Description: Beef and Barley Days runs July 20 - 22. Today's events include Slowpitch Tournament at Tiny Lafleur Memorial Park. Sunday Brunch from 10 am - 2 pm at the Ironwood Restaurant (golf course). Skatepark fun from 11:30 am - 1 pm (Details to be announced).
- Location: Various locations, See Description - See times in Description
- Contact: Jackie Felker - Phone: 403-461-6201 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Carstairs Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Lifetree Cafe
- Host: Hope Pointe Community Church
- Description: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder nearly cost this military vet his friends, his marriage, and his very life. Hear how he learned to cope during “Wounded Warriors” this week at Lifetree Café. Have you ever suffered from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder? If so, how have you learned to cope with it? Join us for a cup of coffee and conversation. Child care is provided.
- Location: Hope Pointe Nazarene Church - 6pm
- Contact: Darlene Hyatt - Phone: 403-556-8820 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.