Events Scheduled For|
Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Showcase Didsbury
- Host: Town of Didsbury Events and Programming
- Description: Everyone is invited to attend Showcase Didsbury, a place where you can learn about the many organizations and clubs in town, and register for their programs. If you are a not-for-profit community organization, call Didsbury Neighbourhood Place at 403-335-8719 to book a table or for more information. Complimentary dinner provided.
- Location: Didsbury Curling Rink, 1702 - 21 Ave - 6 - 8 pm
- Contact: Sarah Eichhorst - Phone: 403-335-3391 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Army Cadets
- Host: Didsbury Army Cadets
- Description: The Didsbury Army Cadets is a national youth program for boys and girls (aged 12-19). Enrolment is year round and there is no cost to enroll. Uniforms are provided at no cost. We promote the following aims in our program: 1. Citizenship and Leadership. 2. Physical fitness. 3. Promote awareness of the 3 branches of the Canadian Armed Forces. Cadets are not obligated to join the Canadian Armed Forces after their involvement in the program. We meet weekly on Thursday evenings (615-915pm) and have weekend training activities throughout the year. We provide training and supervision in: leadership, physical fitness, outdoor survival, marksmanship, drill (marching), navigation, instructional techniques, citizenship, and many other subjects. Our meeting location is 2034 19Ave in Didsbury at the Victoria Square Mall (entry door is the far right door at the front of the building)
- Location: Victoria Square Mall Didsbury - 615pm
- Contact: Captain Tim Kaczmarski - Phone: 403-335-4719 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- AfterSchool GameClub
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Every Thursday afternoon until the end of the school year. No charge, no registration required. There are only two Xbox controllers and 6 laptops. For anyone school aged, aiming at the 9-12 aged crowd. Parents are not required to accompany children. Everyone is encouraged to try out our new collection of board games too.
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 - 19 Ave - 3 - 6 pm
- Contact: Inez Kosinski - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.