Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Growth Circle
- Host: Hope Pointe Community Church
- Description: For women who have experienced domestic violence or abuse at some pointe in their life. Participants address topics such as understanding domestic violence, effects of trauma, mindfulness, shame and empathy, resiliency and honouring our journey. The group assists women in empowering themselves to make decisions that enhance their own lives and their families. Workshop is 10 sessions once a week This is not a faith-centered group. For more information or to register contact Darlene at 403-559-4320.
- Location: Hope Pointe Nazarene Church - 7-9pm
- Contact: Darlene Hyatt - Phone: 403-556-8820 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Afternoon at Movies
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: The Cremona Community Engagement site presents "Afternoon at the Movies". This week's movie is "Adrift". Starring Shailene Woodley and Sam Claflin. Here's the storyline: Tami Oldham and Richard Sharp couldn't anticipate that they would be sailing directly into one of the most catastrophic hurricanes in recorded history. In the aftermath of the storm, Tami awakens to find Richard badly injured and their boat in ruins. With no hope of rescue, Tami must now find the strength and determination to save herself and the only man she has ever loved. Cost is Free for seniors. The Community Engagement Site is located in the Cremona School.
- Location: Community Engagement Site, 206-3rd Street East - 1 pm
- Contact: Jessica Hughes - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Arts Festival Plans
- Host: Mountain View Arts Society
- Description: Mountain View Arts Festival 2019 - One of Didsbury's signature events and Mountain View County's largest festival of its kind! This is the gathering you DON'T WANT TO MISS! Come with your ideas, your venue suggestions, your "wouldn't it be cool to do this" concepts. What do your kids like to do for artsy fun? What music do your folks like to listen to? Would you like to take a dance lesson? Tune into an author talk? Watch a movie? Maybe you'd like to teach an art form. Festival volunteers have always found their friends and neighbours have great ideas, but if you don't share them, they can't make it happen. Tell them what you want and they'll hear you out. The best ideas are shared! Free parking. Free to attend. Free flow of ideas! Remember, the Arts Festival is RUN BY YOU!! 9th Annual Mountain View Arts Festival - Saturday and Sunday, September 7 and 8, 2019 Any questions, contact Bev: Phone/Text: 403-994-0494 E-Mail: info(at)mountainviewartsfestival.ca The Mountain View Arts Festival is hosted by the Mountain View Arts Society.
- Location: Didsbury Museum 2110 - 21 Avenue - 6:30 pm
- Contact: Mike Crampton - Phone: 403-554-1281 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar