Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Afternoon at Movies
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: The Cremona Community Engagement site presents "Afternoon at the Movies". This week's movie is "Adrift". Starring Shailene Woodley and Sam Claflin. Here's the storyline: Tami Oldham and Richard Sharp couldn't anticipate that they would be sailing directly into one of the most catastrophic hurricanes in recorded history. In the aftermath of the storm, Tami awakens to find Richard badly injured and their boat in ruins. With no hope of rescue, Tami must now find the strength and determination to save herself and the only man she has ever loved. Cost is Free for seniors. The Community Engagement Site is located in the Cremona School.
- Location: Community Engagement Site, 206-3rd Street East - 1 pm
- Contact: Jessica Hughes - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Council Meeting
- Host: Village of Cremona
- Description: Council meetings are held the third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. An informal coffee time is held prior to the Council meetings from 6:30 to 7 pm. Council meetings are currently located at the FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue. Residents welcome.
- Location: FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue, Cremona - 7:00 PM
- Contact: Shannon Allison - Phone: 403-637-3762 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.