Events Scheduled For|
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Admin Prof Lunch
- Host: Mountain View Events Ltd
- Description: Recognize those indispensable team members in your office with a special luncheon in celebration of Administrative Professional Day. Enjoy a tasty lunch in our Beautifully Restored 1908 Barn Tickets are $20 GST - Purchase on Eventbrite.ca "Celebrate Administrative Professionals Day" or Call Debora at 403-651-6090 Energy in Women" a fun and thoughtful looking into how to Energize your life and your career by host Debora Rice-Salomons
- Location: The Heritage Centre - 4148 - Highway 580 - 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Contact: Debora Rice-Salomons - Phone: 403-651-6090 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Community Coffee
- Host: Cremona FCSS
- Description: Starting March 13th, Wednesdays only, through to April 24 (if this is well received we will continue). Free coffee, snacks, and conversation. If you have any question please call Jen at 403-510-4521. Everyone welcome.
- Location: Cremona FCSS, 106 1st Ave East - 9:30 am - 12 pm
- Contact: Jennie Thompson - Phone: 403-637-3731 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.