Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Council Meeting
- Host: Village of Cremona
- Description: Council meetings are held the third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. An informal coffee time is held prior to the Council meetings from 6:30 to 7 pm. Council meetings are currently located at the FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue. Residents welcome.
- Location: FCSS Office, 112 Railway Avenue, Cremona - 7:00 PM
- Contact: Shannon Allison - Phone: 403-637-3762 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar
- 4-H Show and Sale
- Host: Cremona 4-H Club
- Description: Cremona youth also show at the Carstairs and District 4-H Show and Sale. Come out and support your local 4-H members - the future of Agriculture! BBQ season is almost here, and delicious Alberta Beef and Lamb would taste great! 10 am - Market Lamb Show 2 pm - Market Steer Show 6:30 pm - Steer and Lamb Sale Any questions or if you are interested in purchasing an animal, please call 403-899-1019.
- Location: Carstairs Memorial Arena - See description for various times.
- Contact: Tanya Shand - Phone: 403-637-0250 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Art Journalling
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: This month we will learn how to make a beautiful little cardstock box with accordion envelope inserts to store little treasures and notes. Everyone welcome! No experience necessary. COST: $5 Deadline to register: May 14th, 2019
- Location: Cremona Community Engagement Site, 206 - 3rd Street East - 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Contact: Jessica Hughes - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.