Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
- Pop-Up Market
- Host: Village of Cremona
- Description: Held most Tuesdays in July and August. Join the talented local artisans in our community with fresh veggies, jams, variety of baking items, handmade crafts, body products, and more. We will be located near the fruit truck (Nature Trail) for a one-stop shopping experience right in the heart of Cremona. For more information, please call Ashley at 403-994-1450.
- Location: Downtown Cremona see Description - 3 - 7 pm
- Contact: Shannon Allison - Phone: 403-637-3762 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Summer Fun
- Host: Cremona FCSS
- Description: Cremona Summer Fun Program runs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 3 pm. For ages 5 to 12. $5 per child. To attend pre-register at least one week in advance. Space is limited. PLUS, on Thursdays, kids will have the option to sign out Library books, Parents will have to fill out a membership form that is available at the FCSS. Registration will only be taken by phone call to 403-510-4521.
- Location: Location provided upon registration - 9 am - 3 pm
- Contact: Jennie Thompson - Phone: 403-637-3731 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.