Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Amer'n Sign Language
- Host: Community Engagement Site
- Description: January 20th, 28th, February 4th, 25th, March 3rd, 10th, April 7th, 21st, 28th, May 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, June 2nd. Learn to speak ASL with Tessa Lerbekmo-Joyes. This beginner course will include topics such as finger spelling, vocabulary, facial expressions and the history of ASL. The course is 14 weeks in length. Payment due at registration - we accept etransfers. Registration Fee: $200. Deadline to register: January 13th.
- Location: Cremona Community Engagement Site, 206 - 3rd Street East - 7 - 9 pm
- Contact: Jessica Hughes - Phone: 403-337-4277 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Parenting Connection
- Host: Cremona FCSS
- Description: Sometimes wonder and worry about your child's behaviour? Sometimes feel like you just don't know what to do? Ever worry about your relationship with your child? Come out and learn about CONNECT - An Attachment-Based Perspective on Parenting Children and Teens. Tuesday evenings from January 14 - Tuesday February 25 (no class on Feb 18th). Goals: To think about behaviour from a different perspective. To develop awareness of relationship issues and patterns. To learn new skills and consider new options in parenting. Dinner and child care provided. If you are interested in registering, please do so with: Mrs. Alexander, Mrs. Harvey, or the office staff at Cremona School 403 637 3856.
- Location: Cremona School Library - 5 - 7 pm
- Contact: Jennie Thompson - Phone: 403-637-3731 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Cremona Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.