Events Scheduled For|
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Knit and Natter
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Join a group of friendly crafters for an evening of crafting and conversation. There's more than one way to spin a yarn! Every Wednesday, 6 pm at the Didsbury Library. Bring your own tools and supplies. This is a casual get together for anyone who likes working with yarn and fiber. Drop in anytime in the evening, and leave whenever you like. This is your chance to meet other people who enjoy your hobby and exchange notes and stories. Beginners welcome, we look forward to seeing you!
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 19th Avenue - 6 pm
- Contact: Monique Fiedler - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Pound Workout
- Host: Town of Didsbury Events and Programming
- Description: Pound is the world's first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Held Wednesday evenings from May 13 to June 17. RipStix provided. Bring a yoga mat, water, and wear comfortable shoes. $85 plus GST for full 6 weeks. Drop-ins accepted after a minimum of 10 full session registrations have been confirmed. Drop-in rate is $15 plus GST. Please call 403-335-7368 ahead. Registration deadline: May 11, 2020. Payment and signed waiver is required to reserve your spot.
- Location: Didsbury Train Station, 1811 - 20 Street - 7 - 8 pm
- Contact: Sarah Eichhorst - Phone: 403-335-3391 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.