The Town of Olds maintains this Community Events Calendar as a service to the Community. As this Events Calendar is accessible and available to the public, the following rules of use apply.|
- Each Community Group is responsible for adding and maintaining the posting of their events.
- Each Community Group is responsible for the security of their user access address as provided by the Town of Olds.
- Profane, questionable or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- All events listed must be taking place in the Town of Olds coverage area or be of interest to the citizens of Olds.
- Noncompliance with these rules will result in the user access of the offending group being terminated.
- The Town of Olds reserves the right to edit or delete any event posting at their discretion.
- The Town of Olds will monitor the Community Events Calendar for misuse and take appropriate action where warranted.
- The Town of Olds reserves the right to change these "Rules of Participation" as they see fit and it is the responsibility of subscribing user groups to make themselves aware of any changes that occur.
- As of October 1, 2007, the Town of Olds provides this service completely free of charge and will continue to do so until such time as the cost of this service is prohibitive. When and if that time comes, service groups may be required to pay a small annual fee to post their events on this calendar.
- Suspended access for any Community Group may be appealed by contacting the Town of Olds Communications Coordinator.
- When adding an event, the event may also be included in the Mountain View County Events Calendar. Only those events with a County-wide flavour should be included in the Mountain View County Events Calendar. Those events that do not meet this criteria will be removed.
- This Community Events Calendar is intended to be a medium through which individuals and community groups may post and promote events taking place in the Olds area. It is not for the purpose of promoting or marketing a business venture. Entry of a hyperlink, URL or Internet address in any of the fields on the "Add an Event" form will result in immediate suspension of the community group's access.
- HTML formatting is not allowed on this site. All HTML tags included in event postings will be removed.