Rules of Participation
The Village of Cremona maintains this Events Calendar as a service to the Community. As this Events Calendar is accessible and available to the public, the following rules of use apply.
- Each Community Group is responsible for adding and maintaining the posting of their events.
- Each Community Group is responsible for the security of their user access address as provided by the Village of Cremona.
- Profane, questionable or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- All events listed must be taking place in the Village of Cremona coverage area or be of interest to the Citizens of the Village of Cremona.
- Noncompliance with these rules will result in the user access of the offending group being terminated.
- The Village of Cremona reserves the right to edit or delete any event posting at their discretion.
- The Village of Cremona will monitor the Events Calendar for misuse and take appropriate action where warranted.
- The Village of Cremona reserves the right to change these "Rules of Participation" as they see fit and it is the responsibility of subscribing user groups to make themselves aware of any changes that occur.
- As of February 10, 2015, the Village of Cremona provides this service completely free of charge and will continue to do so until such time as the cost of this service is prohibitive. When and if that time comes, service groups may be required to pay a small annual fee to post their events on this calendar.
- Suspended access for any Community Group may be appealed by contacting the Village of Cremona.
- This Community Events Calendar is intended to be a medium through which individuals and community groups may post and promote events taking place in the Cremona area. It is not for the purpose of promoting or marketing a business venture. Entry of a hyperlink, URL or Internet address in any of the fields on the "Add an Event" form will result in immediate suspension of the community group's access.
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.